MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What are you DRINKING right now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(2009-10-29, 11:20 PM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-10-29, 11:18 PM)EquippedMind Wrote: [ -> ]Here ya go, cream and two sugars.

Thanks! (good ratio too Toungue)

And buttons, your gonna get a liver issue :p

lol, i still got um 40 something cans :p

and whiskey Big Grin
7Up. We ran out of root beer and coke. Sad
BEEEER
I don't how people can drink beer causally, its not that good. Hard stuff is much better.
(2009-10-30, 12:31 AM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]I don't how people can drink beer causally, its not that good. Hard stuff is much better.

It gets easier the more you drink it Toungue.
(2009-10-30, 12:35 AM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-10-30, 12:31 AM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]I don't how people can drink beer causally, its not that good. Hard stuff is much better.

It gets easier the more you drink it Toungue.

After 4 or 5. Or you could get some good stuff like whisky, or vodka, or rum... And be fine from the first till the end.
I meant over time not as you get intoxicated Toungue.
I only drink Cofee/Juices/Water when I am behind my computer. Drink a lot of coffee when coding :/. Alcohol is only for parties or when hanging out with friends Wink.

Cause I'm a proper British lad, the bits of me that aren't British are Irish and Scottish Big Grin

Basically, i was born with a pint in my hand :p
Water. Gotta love some simple & delicious water. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7