MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: lmao I have been banned!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I laughed when I saw this:
Your forum account is currently banned. Ban Reason: Nice try to hack mybbcodes.com with your idiot comments passed to ghazal, Now its time for you to say Good Bye. 100% a$$hole
Ban will be lifted: Never

Now, guess which site!
http://www.mybbcodes.com/

1st I haven't tried to hack anything
2nd I haven't even talked to ghazal
lmao
I think she is just mad Toungue.
(2009-10-29, 08:43 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]I laughed when I saw this:
Your forum account is currently banned. Ban Reason: Nice try to hack [b]mybbcodes.com [/b]with your idiot comments passed to [b]ghazal[/b], Now its time for you to say Good Bye. 100% a$$hole
Ban will be lifted: Never

Now, guess which site!
http://www.mybbcodes.com/

1st I haven't tried to hack anything
2nd I haven't even talked to ghazal
lmao
I never would have guessed what site Toungue! And i did before, and i was a mod.
(2009-10-29, 08:47 PM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]I think she is just mad Toungue.

Isn't she always mad at something/someone?
idk, but a lot people get mad at her.
She's useless at pretty much everything anyways, to be honest. It's not like anyone is going to miss sleep from being accidentally banned from her forum.
Talk about power abuse.
What an idiot.
(2009-10-29, 08:47 PM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]I think she is just mad Toungue.

Hmm that makes sense. About 1 or 2 months ago I sent her a private message informing her that I was going to talk to her host to shut down her website as she had setup a DAILY subscription of $5 USD and it said in the subscribe page that it was $5 per YEAR. I had talked to some members that had subscribed by then and had lost a lot of money because of that and she wouldn't reply to their emails. No one was doing anything and I decided to do it, she replied to me saying "Yes I know, I'll fix that" bla bla bla and I didn't go there anymore, that's probably why she banned me Toungue
That's a pretty big mistake!
Pages: 1 2 3 4