MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Godaddy. Bring in cash by bringing in pervs.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Wow, anyone else see the commericals of teh godaddy girls, and at the end it says "The web content is unrated" Trying to draw horndogs in now! >_> Wow is that what they have to stoop too!
Big Grin the web ads are cool :p The actual Godaddy ads are not permitted in this country XD
If you actually watch them they're nothing you can't watch on tv Toungue.
(2009-10-30, 06:44 AM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]If you actually watch them they're nothing you can't watch on tv Toungue.

lol, the British governing body said they were 'unnecessarily provocative' :p
(2009-10-30, 06:51 AM)Buttons Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-10-30, 06:44 AM)NetSage Wrote: [ -> ]If you actually watch them they're nothing you can't watch on tv Toungue.

lol, the British governing body said they were 'unnecessarily provocative' :p

They do that on purpose. For one they don't have to actually pay for air time and for another they get publicity anyways. Just like their censored Super Bowl Ads. It's BS.

Godaddy sucks.
(2009-10-30, 07:09 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]They do that on purpose. For one they don't have to actually pay for air time and for another they get publicity anyways. Just like their censored Super Bowl Ads. It's BS.

Godaddy sucks.

Nah, these guys are really uptight about permitting ads :p
UK Ofcom! Banish them!!

Just last week I think they removed another ad. I always see articles like this in the daily papers here.
(2009-10-30, 08:10 AM)Jag100 Wrote: [ -> ]UK Ofcom! Banish them!!

Just last week I think they removed another ad. I always see articles like this in the daily papers here.

Handsies up if you hate OFCOM :p
What ad have OFCOM banned now?? Sad
(2009-10-30, 08:22 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]What ad have OFCOM banned now?? Sad

They banned the last GoDaddy ad, a beer ad and um i think a cereal ad:p

But, did they ban those damn ' we buy your gold!' ads? no. :p
Pages: 1 2