MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The Admin Exchange
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello fellow MyBB users and all forums users.

I have opened a brand new site for all administrators can use. Its however going to be open later today because I'm still in development. The only reason I have not posted in showcase is because its not going to be powered by a MyBB. Its going to be powered by Burning Board.

The reason I posted this here is because its Admin Appropriate. If however it is spam to you, may I say my apologies and hope a moderator can move it to spam rather then deleting this.

TAE (the admin exchange,) is a place for admins for trading, buying, selling, and much more. The idea came to me so that I may not share myself, but instead others can share each other.

While that being said, all Commercial and GNU Software trading is here, legally as well. MyBB, phpBB, vBulletin, IPB, SMF, and other software.

You can find us at:
http://theadminexchange.com
I would find you, if your site worked... Dodgy
(2009-10-30, 09:55 AM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]I would find you, if your site worked... Dodgy

Like I said Its under going development. (Still waiting for the Forum license email lol)
(2009-10-30, 09:50 AM)MadZula Man Wrote: [ -> ]however going to be open later today because I'm still in development.
(2009-10-30, 09:55 AM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]I would find you, if your site worked... Dodgy

He did say XD
I was expecting a website about it, not a construction page! Shy

There's development, then there's <3 1999...
(2009-10-30, 10:15 AM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]I was expecting a website about it, not a construction page! Shy

There's development, then there's <3 1999...

XD roflol
I know I know, just need patience, be up real soon, I'm sorry it really should have been up by now actually.
Why not first finish and than post it? But good luck!
(2009-10-30, 01:09 PM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]Why not first finish and than post it? But good luck!

Agreed, and if it's not using MyBB why is the staff allowing this? Toungue
Why would you waste your money on another forum for administrators? Really..
Pages: 1 2 3