MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: No result on Member List SOLVED
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

This is my forum, http://livingsims.nl/forum/. I am using mybb version 1.4.9, my php version is 5.2.10, my SQL engine is MySQLi 5.0.51. I installed MYBB a month ago.

When I click on the member list heading I get a blank white page. (see link below). I have tested this as an admin, user and guest and I get the same result.

http://livingsims.nl/forum/memberlist.php.

What I have tried to do

I made a copy of the memberlist.php and saved it. Then I copied the memberlist.php from the original download and pasted that in - no result. I put the copy of the memberlist.php back in the root - no result.

I cannot remember ever looking at this list - I use the users view in admin.cp, which works fine. This issue was reported by a moderator of my forum. I have the horrible feeling that I may have deleted something important when installing new themes (afresh themes by Justin S) or maybe one of the plug ins and themes I have added to the board is conflicting? Please see screenshot below of my installed plugins and whether activated or not.

[Image: th_Plug-ins.jpg]

Thank you
This is the source:

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"><!-- start: memberlist --> 

<!-- end: memberlist -->

The memberlist template appears to be empty. Go to ACP > Templates & Style > Templates > **expand your template set** > Member List Templates > memberlist > Options > Revert to Original.
(2009-10-30, 07:29 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]The memberlist template appears to be empty. Go to ACP > Templates & Style > Templates > **expand your template set** > Member List Templates > memberlist > Options > Revert to Original.

I did that, here is a screenshot of my default template list

I deleted something I think? And if so can you help me get it back?

[Image: th_memberlist.jpg]

Thank you
Run this query in phpMyAdmin:

INSERT INTO mybb_templates
(title,template,sid,version)
VALUES
('memberlist',
'<html>
<head>
<title>{$mybb->settings[\'bbname\']} - {$lang->member_list}</title>
{$headerinclude}
</head>
<body>
{$header}
{$multipage}
<table border=\"0\" cellspacing=\"{$theme[\'borderwidth\']}\" cellpadding=\"{$theme[\'tablespace\']}\" class=\"tborder\">
<tr>
<td class=\"thead\" colspan=\"5\"><strong>{$lang->member_list}</strong></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class=\"tcat\" width=\"1%\"><span class=\"smalltext\"><strong>{$lang->avatar}</strong></span></td>
<td class=\"tcat\"><span class=\"smalltext\"><strong>{$lang->username}</strong></span></td>
<td class=\"tcat\" width=\"15%\" align=\"center\"><span class=\"smalltext\"><strong>{$lang->joined}</strong></span></td>
<td class=\"tcat\" width=\"15%\" align=\"center\"><span class=\"smalltext\"><strong>{$lang->lastvisit}</strong></span></td>
<td class=\"tcat\" width=\"10%\" align=\"center\"><span class=\"smalltext\"><strong>{$lang->posts}</strong></span></td>
</tr>
{$users}
</table>
<div class=\"float_right\" style=\"padding-top: 4px;\">
	<a href=\"showteam.php\"><strong>{$lang->forumteam}</strong></a>
</div>
{$multipage}
<br style=\"clear: both;\" />
<br />
<form method=\"post\" action=\"memberlist.php\">
<table border=\"0\" cellspacing=\"{$theme[\'borderwidth\']}\" cellpadding=\"{$theme[\'tablespace\']}\" class=\"tborder\">
<tr>
<td class=\"thead\" colspan=\"3\">
	<div class=\"float_right\">
		<strong><a href=\"memberlist.php?action=search\">{$lang->advanced_search}</a></strong>
	</div>
	<div><strong>{$lang->search_members}</strong></div>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
	<td class=\"tcat\"><strong><label for=\"username\">{$lang->username}</label></strong></td>
	<td class=\"tcat\"><strong><label for=\"website\">{$lang->website}</label></strong></td>
	<td class=\"tcat\"><strong><label for=\"sort\">{$lang->sort_by}</label></strong></td>
</tr>
<tr>
	<td class=\"trow1\" width=\"33%\" style=\"vertical-align: top;\">
		{$lang->contains}<br />
		<input type=\"text\" class=\"textbox\" name=\"username\" id=\"username\" style=\"width: 99%; margin-top: 4px;\" value=\"{$search_username}\" />
	</td>
	<td class=\"trow1\" width=\"33%\" style=\"vertical-align: top;\">
		{$lang->contains}<br />
		<input type=\"text\" class=\"textbox\" name=\"website\" id=\"website\" style=\"width: 99%; margin-top: 4px;\" value=\"{$search_website}\" />
	</td>
	<td class=\"trow1\" width=\"33%\">
		<select name=\"sort\" id=\"sort\" style=\"width: 99%;\">
			<option value=\"username\"{$sort_selected[\'username\']}>{$lang->sort_by_username}</option>
			<option value=\"regdate\"{$sort_selected[\'regdate\']}>{$lang->sort_by_regdate}</option>
			<option value=\"lastvisit\"{$sort_selected[\'lastvisit\']}>{$lang->sort_by_lastvisit}</option>
			<option value=\"postnum\"{$sort_selected[\'postnum\']}>{$lang->sort_by_posts}</option>
		</select><br />
		<span class=\"smalltext\">
		<input type=\"radio\" class=\"radio\" name=\"order\" id=\"order_asc\" value=\"asc\"{$order_check[\'asc\']} /> <label for=\"order_asc\">{$lang->order_asc}</label><br />
		<input type=\"radio\" class=\"radio\" name=\"order\" id=\"order_desc\" value=\"desc\"{$order_check[\'desc\']} /> <label for=\"order_desc\">{$lang->order_desc}</label>
		</span>
	</td>
</tr>
</table>
<div align=\"center\"><br /><input type=\"submit\" class=\"button\" name=\"submit\" value=\"{$lang->search}\" /></div>
</form>
{$footer}
<script type=\"text/javascript\" src=\"jscripts/autocomplete.js?ver=1400\"></script>
<script type=\"text/javascript\">
<!--
	if(use_xmlhttprequest == \"1\")
	{
		new autoComplete(\"username\", \"xmlhttp.php?action=get_users\", {valueSpan: \"username\"});
	}
// -->
</script>
</body>
</html>',
'-2',
'1400');

Make sure you get all of it.
Hi

Firstly, thank you for the quick help - its really great. However, I am very new - what is phpMyAdmin?

Where can I find this? I guess its a copy paste once I do find it?
Ah, sorry.

In your host control panel, there should be a link to phpMyAdmin, your host will be able to tell you exactly where it is if you're unsure. When you're in there, you'll see a list of databases on the left, choose yours. You'll then get a long list of tables, and along the top of the page, some tabs. Click the one called SQL, and you'll see a box. Paste the query in, make sure it's all there, and then press Go. It'll run, insert the template back into the database, and it should all work again.
Well, my trust in you was total.....I found mySQL, I pressed go ..and its fixed. Thank you very much.