MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Online Today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Plugin it distorts the design as a fix?
Can you go to ACP > Templates & Style > Templates > Global Templates > find the template for the plugin and paste it here??
You'll need an extra colspan in there somewhere.
I think it is about the colspan.

EDIT: Maybe your url can help.
<html>
<head>
<title>{$mybb->settings['bbname']} - {$lang->online_today}</title>
{$headerinclude}
</head>
<body>
{$header}
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">
<tr>
<td class="thead" align="center" width="50%"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->on_username}</strong></span></td>
<td class="thead" align="center" width="50%"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->time}</strong></span></td>
</tr>
{$todayrows}
<tr>
<td align="center" colspan="2" class="trow1" style="white-space: nowrap">{$onlinetoday}</td>
</tr>
</table>
{$footer}
</body>
</html>
<tr>
<td align="center" class="trow1" width="50%">{$online['profilelink']}{$invisiblemark}</td>
<td align="center" class="trow2" width="50%">{$onlinetime}</td>
</tr>
Neither of those seem to be the right one, make sure you're going to the right place. ACP > Templates & Style > Templates > Global Templates.
In Global templates only this->
Global Templates
global_bannedwarning
global_boardclosed_warning
global_pm_alert
global_unreadreports

here from mod
include MYBB_ROOT."/inc/adminfunctions_templates.php";

find_replace_templatesets("index_boardstats", '#{\$whosonline}(\r?)\n#', "{\$whosonline}\n{\$online_today}\n");

$insert_array = array(
		'title' => "online_today_index",
		'template' => "<tr>
	<td class=\"tcat\"><strong>{\$lang->whos_online_today}</strong></td>
</tr>
<tr>
	<td class=\"trow1\"><span class=\"smalltext\">{\$lang->online_note_today}<br />{\$onlinemembers}</span></td>
</tr>"
No you're going to step I'm not saying, don't expand a template set, literally just go ACP > Templates & Style > Templates, you'll see a set call Global Templates, you need to go there.
<html>
<head>
<title>{$mybb->settings['bbname']} - {$lang->users_online}</title>
{$headerinclude}
{$refresh}
</head>
<body>
	{$header}
	{$multipage}
	<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">
		<tr>
			<td class="thead" colspan="3"><strong>{$lang->users_online}</strong></td>
		</tr>
		<tr>
			<td class="tcat" align="center"><a href="online.php?sortby=username"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->on_username}</strong></span></a></td>
			<td class="tcat" align="center"><a href="online.php?sortby=time"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->time}</strong></span></a></td>
			<td class="tcat" width="50%"><a href="online.php?sortby=location"><span class="smalltext"><strong>{$lang->location}</strong></span></a></td>
		</tr>
		{$online_rows}
		<tr>
			<td class="tfoot" colspan="3" align="right"><span class="smalltext"><strong><a href="online.php?action=today">{$lang->online_today}</a> | <a href="online.php">{$lang->refresh_page}</a></strong></span></td>
		</tr>
	</table>
	<br />
	{$multipage}
	{$footer}
</body>
</html>
No that's the index template. Where are you clicking after going to ACP > Templates & Style > Templates?? Follow my instructions carefully, you're opening things I haven't said to open. After going to ACP > Templates & Style > Templates, just click where it says Global Templates. Underneath it says 'Used by all themes', that's the one you need to go to. I'm not sure how else to say it, maybe a picture will help.

[attachment=15815]

This is where you need to go. There will be a template there called online_today_index, that's what we need.
Pages: 1 2