MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Moderating via email or Blackberry?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone come up with a plugin for this scenario...

My BB has to remain fully moderated (I have to approve all posts), but I'm a busy person, on the road frequently. I'd like the ability to see/approve pending posts either by email or on my blackberry.

If there's no way of doing it, at a bare minimum, I'd like to at least receive notification by email when new posts are awaiting approval.

Any solutions out there?

Thanks so much!!
Sharon
Heart

Lightbulb New info: Now that I've had time to play around with it, I see that the standard blackberry browser does an acceptable job of displaying the admin cp. So, I think all I'd really need is the ability to receive an email (with a link to the moderation queue) every time a post goes into 'awaiting moderation' status. Does anyone know of a plugin that can do this? Thanks!!
Have you tried Opera Mobile? I have it on my bb pearl and I visit my forum all the time with it, renders everything fine... and I can admin/moderate the forum.
It's not so much of a browser issue as the std BB browser is fine. The bigger issue is notification of posts needing moderation. I cannot be manually chking them all the time. Its hard to believe that someone hasn't come up with a simple plugin to send email notification to admins, that there is a mssg that needs approval. The technology certainly exists (based on the fact its currently already possible to receive notification of new thread replies).