MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ryan G's Mods And Plugins - Updated for 1.4!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
sry about the double post but, that plugin is making the moderation tool from working it says:
No ID specified.
Your either running an old version of the plugin or an old version of MyBB
im running mybb 1.2.9 and i downloaded the plugin from here i think.
Hello all,

Today I've released an update to Akismet and phpMyAdmin.

I have two intentions for these two releases

1) To fix a small bug in Akismet with a "No ID specified" error on moderation
2) To introduce guids and compatibility specifications in in the info() function along with information on the new _install, _is_installed and _uninstall functions (in the akismet plugin file) so Mod authors can get a jump start on their road to MyBB 1.4 compatibility.
cool, i may install this again
Tikitiki Wrote:2) To introduce guids and compatibility specifications in in the info() function along with information on the new _install, _is_installed and _uninstall functions (in the akismet plugin file) so Mod authors can get a jump start on their road to MyBB 1.4 compatibility.

I will stop making plugins untill 1.4 ; All my previous plugins are gonna need an update =D
See this tutorial I've just finished writing here: http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=24122
Tikitiki Wrote:6 Private Message Report System
Allows users to report Private Messages to Administrators - Requires Private Message Admin

Thanks for the great plugins!

I have a question regarding the report system. Seems like everytime I deactivate/reactivate the plugin, it will append one more | at the end of the table. Is there anyway to remove the extra one and fix the plugin?

Thanks for help in advance!
I installed the Site News Plugin and I am getting this error in the page I put the code.
Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required './inc/init.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php') in /www/freeweb7.com/r/e/b/rebi/htdocs/forums/global.php on line 13

Can you help me?

My site: http://rebi.freeweb7.com/

EDIT: Ok, after I looked back a few pages here I saw another conversation with someone who had a similar problem, I added the code you gave him to my site and I changed the directory to my forums directory and it fixed the problem. Excellent code by the way ^_-
Ok, a new problemwith the Site News Plugin. When I, or one of my site guests, is not logged into the foums they get an error above the news on the homepage of the site. It looks like this:
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /www/freeweb7.com/r/e/b/rebi/htdocs/layout.php:5) in /www/freeweb7.com/r/e/b/rebi/htdocs/forums/inc/functions.php on line 1133
Please help me.