MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Boo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2009-10-31, 01:20 AM)Sundim Wrote: [ -> ]GMT -8 here Smile still have awhile to go yet... What are you guys doing for halloween?

Going to a party, then when I come back ill be taking some of my brothers and sisters Sweets >=D
Going to hang around Washington DC with some friends meaning: post posters on peoples door saying "Pedo lives here", knock on doors and when people open doors through eggs in their hallway, and pull crap on little childeren.

Maybe party, aka fun.
(2009-10-31, 02:14 AM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]Going to hang around Washington DC with some friends meaning: post posters on peoples door saying "Pedo lives here", knock on doors and when people open doors through eggs in their hallway, and pull crap on little childeren.

Maybe party, aka fun.

Lmao. Now that's a good way to celebrate Halloween.
(2009-10-31, 02:14 AM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]Going to hang around Washington DC with some friends meaning: post posters on peoples door saying "Pedo lives here", knock on doors and when people open doors through eggs in their hallway, and pull crap on little childeren.

Maybe party, aka fun.

XD I'll end up posting cheese and crackers in peoples postboxes again XD
Hahah yea also do this:

Put a bowl in front of the door with a sign "Do not take candy or I will hurt you". Than sit in a corner dressed up in all black with a baseball bat and when someone takes a piece of candy jump in their face with the baseball bat, scaring the crap out them Toungue.
OMG! I'm going to do that now Big Grin. I can imagine myself craping my pants so other people will actually do it!
Yea video tape it so everyone can have a good laugh Big Grin.
(2009-10-31, 02:32 AM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]Yea video tape it so everyone can have a good laugh Big Grin.

My fave ones is dressing up as death. setting your crotch on fire and running into a crowded place XD
haha always a possibility Wink.
(2009-10-31, 03:18 AM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]haha always a possibility Wink.

Requires practice to prevent bits getting a bit burned XD
Pages: 1 2 3