MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How can I stop this?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Don't know if I can but perhaps there is a .php edit to stop members from hiding while on the forum. I want a community not a place where people hide their presence. They don't need to join then.
You mean the Invisible Mode?
Don't see how that's a big deal, but you could remove the option out of the User CP templates.
I've removed options that way I didn't want users to use.

Then you just need to run a query to reset everyone to Visible, I'm sure someone here can assist with that.
After you remove the option from the templates go into phpMyAdmin and run the following query (in the SQL tab):
UPDATE `MYBB_DB_NAME`.`mybb_users` SET `invisible` = '1' WHERE `mybb_users`.`invisible` = '0';
to reset everyone to visible. Remember to change MYBB_DB_NAME to the name of your db
Or you can just allow everyone to see invisible users via group settings, much easier.
Thank you.. It is not a big deal.. just that it annoys me that I stress we are a community.. not just a DL site. I will take advantage of the help offered here. Than you all.