MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can I Import bbPress to MyBB?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

First let me say I am very impressed with MyBB. I have installed it and it is working flawlessly, with every feature I wanted. Thank you!

I've already built up a community using bbPress, but I would really like to switch to MyBB. I've searched the web for days and the only solution I've found is to import export from bbPress > SMF > phpBB > MyBB. I tried and failed using that method.

All I want to import from bbPress are my current usernames and their posts/threads. I can fix the timestamps and categories, etc. later.

bbPress version: 1.0.2
MyBB version: 1.4.9

I will gladly pay someone to help get the job done. Thanks in advance for any suggestions Smile
I think if your willing to pay Raglith is the guy you want Wink
Cool, thanks for the quick reply. Where can I contact Raglith? I searched the MyBB site but couldn't find his name anywhere.
XD spelt his name wrong, here's his profile, just send him a PM and he'll tell you whats what http://community.mybboard.net/user-22890.html
Thanks for that... I'll send him a note. Take care Big Grin
No worries Big Grin He's done a converter from wowBB so I imagine this is right up his street Wink
Thanks for the referral Dom, and did the wowBB converter ever get announced here? I'm not sure if my client did so or not lol. I think she intended to...
(2009-10-31, 10:00 AM)ralgith Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the referral Dom, and did the wowBB converter ever get announced here? I'm not sure if my client did so or not lol. I think she intended to...

Not as far as I know, I only noticed it when i visited that site! Announce it, the team will probably add it to the conversion project if you wanted Big Grin
(2009-10-31, 10:06 AM)Dom W Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-10-31, 10:00 AM)ralgith Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the referral Dom, and did the wowBB converter ever get announced here? I'm not sure if my client did so or not lol. I think she intended to...

Not as far as I know, I only noticed it when i visited that site! Announce it, the team will probably add it to the conversion project if you wanted Big Grin

I'll let her announce it, since she bought it and is charging for usage.