MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Moderate users first post
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is there a plugin that makes like the first 5 posts by a user moderated?
Bump.
Make a new group then do a group promotion after five posts, and in the first group make it so all posts are moderated for that group.
Oh, thanks so much!
Wait... how do I change the group that users are put into by default?
Is there anything that DOESN'T require a paid membership? I am willing to pay but I can't purchase anything online...
(2010-02-15, 10:10 PM)DannysForum Wrote: [ -> ]Is there anything that DOESN'T require a paid membership? I am willing to pay but I can't purchase anything online...

Send money via western union. I'm sure the makers wouldn't mind.
Could you not just change the "Registered" usergroup settings so their posts are moderated and have members promoted into a new usergroup that isn't moderated? Smile
No in the groups that come with MyBB I don't think you can change that as well as you can't delete them D:
(2010-02-16, 01:51 AM)DannysForum Wrote: [ -> ]No in the groups that come with MyBB I don't think you can change that as well as you can't delete them D:

Errrrrr.... Yes you can change the group and delete them? Its called group promotion. Moves users from Group A to group B.
Pages: 1 2