MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: CustoMyBB Bidding ends tonight! Check the Last Post for More Info
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(2009-11-11, 06:08 PM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-11-11, 06:04 PM)2KH Wrote: [ -> ]Who said i didn't want it? i just said i won't pay blood price for things that's useless or isn't done.

Obviously if you want it it's not useless. So just shut up.

customybb isn't useless the rest is.
(2009-11-11, 06:14 PM)2KH Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-11-11, 06:08 PM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-11-11, 06:04 PM)2KH Wrote: [ -> ]Who said i didn't want it? i just said i won't pay blood price for things that's useless or isn't done.

Obviously if you want it it's not useless. So just shut up.

customybb isn't useless the rest is.
It's not your job to say that.
Guys 2KH is correct he stated that everything is useless besides the CustoMyBB theme that why he placed a bid of 10 dollars on it. But than he noticed that no one else placed a bit yet so he lowered it.

Very simple.
Well I have some Higher bids now so we can end this stupid feud.

As for 2KH just grow up already. Seriously your childish antics are starting to not just annoy me but a few other members on this forum that I have talked to.
(2009-11-11, 05:51 PM)2KH Wrote: [ -> ]You should give us a break. Selling your stuff that's crap and basically worth nothing.

If you're not interested then you need simply stay out of the discussion. There's no need to be rude or insulting.
Bump Again Smile
I'll take them for free if you so choose.
(2009-11-11, 08:06 PM)AwptimusPrime Wrote: [ -> ]I'll take them for free if you so choose.

I doubt that... He would package them in with something else to get them a higher price before that.
I'll sell both of them as a package deal for $15 CAD
Whats the bid for customybb?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6