MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Stupid Over Protective Parent is Stupid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
JKD is easier to say :p
Whatever. Back on topic now.
You're not a hacker Phyrrus, quit it. Please stop n00bing yourself out, as Zomaian said.
What proof do you have i am not?
(2009-11-04, 01:01 AM)JKD Wrote: [ -> ]T0m, just call me Phyrrus. We all know who i am anyways.

Actually, not everybody does.

This article is hilarious. At first, I did believe it was real and until I continued reading Toungue
(2009-11-04, 02:14 AM)JKD Wrote: [ -> ]What proof do you have i am not?

Other than the fact that you're a typical 12 year old on the internet... carry on.
(2009-11-04, 02:14 AM)JKD Wrote: [ -> ]What proof do you have i am not?

Let's see:
JKD Wrote:Gamers and n00bs use Windows because they don't want to take the time to learn how to run linux from scratch like some do.

Wrong, gamers use Windows because Linux has next to "crappy" support for games.
JKD Wrote:I personally have read over 10,000,000 pages of this I know what I am doing.

Doubt you even took the time to read one.

JKD Wrote:Flash is NOT a hacker program/software, it is a gaming runtime like JAVA (Runescape) FLASH is made by a non-free Hacker-Free company Named Adobe.

Flash is not a "gaming runtime", it is a multimedia platform that can be used for games despite that not being it's original intention. Java is a programming language.

JKD Wrote:Windows: bad place to hack from

Yet your supposed friend Death-Cap has managed to hack you countless times from Windows.

JKD Wrote:the mind works in funny and sometimes confusing ways.

You also work in funny and sometimes confusing ways.
He also claims to know what he's talking about when it involves Linux. Let us take a look at his poorly written, fact-stripped "book". Near the end he writes:
Quote:Do not be fooled by Microsoft’s tricks and scams and be smart and use a better Operating System chosen by the list of reccomendations below:

In the fourth recommendation for "BSD Lovers", he writes:
Quote:4.For BSD Lovers
a.XFCE

If you knew what you were talking then you would know that XFCE is a desktop environment, not it's own operating system.
inb4: B&
(2009-11-03, 09:11 PM)JKD Wrote: [ -> ]I think it is the microsoft company trying to get us all in trouble again. or a parent who is way over dramatic at anything. seriously AMD being a hacker tool lol. I don't use it but it is much better windows/linux hacker or surfer. I am a hacker. I know the signs these are not it.

How to tell if your son is REALLY a hacker.

1. You begin recieving strange phone calls from across the world
2. His school suddenly shuts down for a few days
3. Your 401K dissappears
4. They use code instead of talk (more nerds but it all applies)
5. You get police at your door with physical evidence
6. He admits it to you! (the only way to be really sure.)

Now, geeks, gamers, surfers, n00bs, and hackers all want to enjoy their experience on the net. This may be why they want to install linux, it is very lightweight and only takes up about 1 gb installed (BT3/Ubuntu 9.04:fluxbox&GNOME) It comes pre-installed with Firefox (one of the best web browsers) It dosn't run paid software usually. This means that your son is somebody who dosn't want to pay the money for that brainwashed stuff that some companies sell you. Windows is NOT the hacker OS. Gamers and n00bs use Windows because they don't want to take the time to learn how to run linux from scratch like some do. I personally have read over 10,000,000 pages of this I know what I am doing. Flash is NOT a hacker program/software, it is a gaming runtime like JAVA (Runescape) FLASH is made by a non-free Hacker-Free company Named Adobe. Photoshop, which most parents use at work runs flash actionscripts sometimes and is made by the same company.

Now, switching ISPs, a hacker dosn't like rules do they? Is this why they want to switch their ISP? Well, the answer is no. They don't want to switch at all. Instead of switching because of rules, a hacker will just break the rules to show the world that they are what other hackers call "elite". If they want to switch from AOL to something else, don't confuse this with a hack the planet attempt. Maybe they do not like the service that AOL provides them with.

Another thing, LILO is not anything to do with a hacker or malicious software. It is rarely used anymore anyways. Also, remember windows's Boot Loader is just a modified version of LILO. Linux uses GRUB. Google the definition of that i don't know it nor do i care. It uses GRUB because it is clean, fast, customizable, and lightweight. Linux is used commonly for gaming as well as hacking mainly because games can run cleaner with less CPU used up by the GUI Desktop Environment and system processes, for hacking, because hackers like to be able to install fluxbox and run lots of their stuff in a shell without a huge window manager as i CDE(windows). Many other people do this too, network administrators, server administrators, Microsoft once even ran a copy of BSD on their servers which is basically linux.

Im not going to waste your time or space on this page and drone on forever but take this into consideration, Linux: not a hacker tool, Windows: bad place to hack from and software installations is not a sign. New hardware: not a sign, New ISP: some people like their privacy and like to be able to use the net better. New books: just a change in interest of life. nerds tend to read nerd and hacking books. football stars like football books. see. Change in appearance: just a change in interest. not explainable by anybody. the mind works in funny and sometimes confusing ways.

Thanks for reading

~Phyrrus
Help stop this:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform...LTNyUWc6MA

failboat? I think we have a winner...

inb4lock
Ok, I am a bit spammy yes but i know more about linux then all of you!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5