MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 123COM Website Hosting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi everyone,

Just thought i would share a great website host i have found.

I recently purchased a new domain, so i thought time for a new host, due some issues with my old host.

I came across www.123com.co.uk !

They are great! Affordable plans, i have had no downtime! Instant setup! And the Support Team have been great!

I would recommend to anyone this host!

Enjoy and at least visit and take a look at the site.

Enjoy,

Cohen
i would never purchase any hosting fra someone having a website like that.
I had dealings with these guys before, whole network was down for a week :/ And they tried to charge me for it lolz XD
(2009-11-02, 11:27 AM)2KH Wrote: [ -> ]i would never purchase any hosting fra someone having a website like that.

(2009-11-03, 02:03 AM)Dom W Wrote: [ -> ]I had dealings with these guys before, whole network was down for a week :/ And they tried to charge me for it lolz XD

Does anyone have something *nice* to say about 123COM Website Hosting?
Any questions?
http://www.123com.co.uk/contact.php

They are here to help you:
[Image: operator.gif]
(2009-11-03, 02:25 AM)seeker Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-11-02, 11:27 AM)2KH Wrote: [ -> ]i would never purchase any hosting fra someone having a website like that.

(2009-11-03, 02:03 AM)Dom W Wrote: [ -> ]I had dealings with these guys before, whole network was down for a week :/ And they tried to charge me for it lolz XD

Does anyone have something *nice* to say about 123COM Website Hosting?
Any questions?
http://www.123com.co.uk/contact.php

They are here to help you:
[Image: operator.gif]
Sarah Palin from the 1980's, anyone?
[Image: sarah_palin_2.jpg]
LOLOLOL
HAHA they seem OK their website is just :/
Last time I checked there were no correlations between the quality of web hosting and the design of the web host's homepage Wink
Yes, the website is a little messed up, but at least its working.

The quality of hosting is the main part.

Hello,

Well as Owner of 123COM Website Hosting, I'd like to know what issues you incurred, as we have NEVER charged for our network outages. In fact we have only incurred 2 days (all hours added up) of network downtime in 2 years!

Also, as for our website design:
We are building our new site around WHMCS and Kayako Support Suite, it will be online in January 2010 and I have never heard of the look of a website design affecting the quality of the host.

I know it is not the most aesthetically appealing site, but we are changing it.

Going back to Dom W, please do specify either your real name, or your old accounts default domain, as I do not believe that we have actually supplied you with hosting, either that or you really need to stop exaggerating so much.

123COM Provides quality cPanel 11 Hosting from the UK (Maidenhead), US (Dallas) and Canada (Montreal) We have 99.9% uptime and have only apprx 48 hours of cumulative downtime in the last two years. If you have an issue with us or our service, please do not hesitate to contact me, the CEO of 123COM Website Hosting, on [email protected].

Regards,
Leyton Reed
Pages: 1 2