MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Administration of Calendar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently set up a forum for our community website as part of the install is the calendar, can you tell me how to set permissions to the calendar, I would like to remove edit permissions to everyone except me, I seem to have been hacked with a recurring event every 1st of the month and need to delete it and stop any further posts to the calendar being made. Please advise...
http://www.north-moreton.com/forum/calendar.php
Many thanks
Sonia
ACP > Users & Groups > Groups > **choose group** > Miscellaneous > Calendar.

These permissions will then be used at... ACP > Configuration > Calendars > **choose calendar** > Permissions.
Thanks for help with the permissions of my calendar. One other thing can you tell me how to delete all entries on the calendar is there a bulk delete option for all entries in the calendar which won't impact the threads on the forum boards?
There's nothing within the ACP to do this but you can run this query in phpMyAdmin:

TRUNCATE `mybb_events`;

Remember this will literally delete all events, including legitimate ones.
tried to do this I'm getting error message - MySQL said:

#1046 - No database selected

Any ideas?
When you're first in phpMyAdmin you should see a list of databases on the left, choose yours, then click the SQL tab along the top, next to the Structure tab, and paste it in there.