MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: (Login � Register) etc. Missing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
heloo there

i highly recommend that u have a look and check for ur template

Admin CP> Template > Modify / delete > Expand > header_welcomeblock_guest

it should contain this code

<span style="float:right;">$lang->welcome_current_time</span>
		$lang->welcome_guest (<a href="$settings[bburl]/member.php?action=login">$lang->welcome_login</a> &mdash; <a href="$settings[bburl]/member.php?action=register">$lang->welcome_register</a>)

same for header_welcomeblock_member

it should contain

<span style="float:right;">$lang->welcome_current_time</span>
		$lang->welcome_back (<a href="$settings[bburl]/usercp.php"><strong>$lang->welcome_usercp</strong></a>$admincplink &mdash; <a href="$settings[bburl]/member.php?action=logout&amp;uid=$mybbuser[uid]">$lang->welcome_logout</a>)<br />
				<span class="links">
					<a href="#" onclick="popupWin('misc.php?action=buddypopup', 'buddyList', 170, 300);">$lang->welcome_open_buddy_list</a>
				</span>
				<a href="search.php?action=getnew">$lang->welcome_newposts</a> | <a href="search.php?action=getdaily">$lang->welcome_todaysposts</a> | <a href="private.php">$lang->welcome_pms</a> $lang->welcome_pms_usage

also check header_welcomeblock_admin
in case u have the revert button use it.

i'm not sur why would u loose them, but i urge u to check them

regarding the language pack, u may switch to english and try , that will reveal if it has a role or not.
but i dont think so.

regards
Hello,

thanks for that very fast help, but I think I have found my mistake. I just tried to switch the language to english and voila, its working. Looks like I have to get a new languagepackage first, but seems so that this was the cause of my problems. If I still encounter some more things in the near future I will try this place again Smile

regards

Valmar