MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Smiley GFX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Am i going the right way?
(2009-11-03, 03:42 AM)fghthth56y Wrote: [ -> ]Am i going the right way?

That depends on where you want to go Toungue
(2009-11-03, 04:03 AM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-11-03, 03:42 AM)fghthth56y Wrote: [ -> ]Am i going the right way?

That depends on where you want to go Toungue

XD I agree the orange is a bit too much..
Confused The theme is from a vB theme, which the author didn't want it to be replicated, she asked me to do this theme.
I think it is a very nice theme Smile I'd join if I could do anything with graphics, which I can't really... Unless there is a tutorial on it for GIMP Toungue I'd have to agree with the orange stands out a lot against the black. If it were me and I were using orange I would probably make the text in the orange a dark color so it is easy to read. The white on the orange is some what hard to read. The links should probably be a different color than the normal text, as right now you can't really tell the to apart.

Overall, I really like the theme other than the link coloring, and the header text in the orange Smile Your link tree is also black, which is hard to see, might want to fix?
The site is down buddy. I've joined a while ago. Might want to fix that. The theme I actually rather liked. If you like the theme then ignore all these Jokers and fools.
Pages: 1 2