MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Smiley GFX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello MyBB Community. I have recently made a forum (Obviously). And have come to tell you about it.

It is a Graphic Design based forum (So if you liek gfx then join Toungue)

It only opened today, so doesn't have much activity, im currently adding content.

As the name suggests, we make emoticons, not really though, its just a domain name =P. I have all sorts of Graphics on my site, including Tags, LP's, Stocks, Emoticons, Themes, etc. etc. etc.

I only have a little number of sections because the board is atill small, as the member base expand, the forums expand.

I am using a Custom Theme (Base from Blogreen from IVgeo).

Took me a long time to get the theme just the way I wanted it but I finally got it. Feel free to join, and post.

http://smileygfx.com
I suggest changing the text colour, it's very hard to read Wink
I don't think it is, but ill change it to a toned down shade of white
Now change the links. They are really hard to read (just like the text used to be).
You really find them hard to read? I dont think that at all, but ill change them anyway
You see a good contrast between dark grey and black? o.O
Yeah LED Screen Laptop (HD)

And a 1280x800 Screen resolution, but enough of that. What do you think of the forum an the theme?
(2009-11-03, 02:19 AM)Dark Rose Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah LED Screen Laptop (HD)

And a 1280x800 Screen resolution, but enough of that. What do you think of the forum an the theme?

Same XD But it was too dark :p Anyway, It's not bad, but orange isn't my thing... I would also increase the width if it's a fluid theme Big Grin
I prefer it that size.

Our members have made a total of 263 posts in 37 threads.
We currently have 16 members registered.
Please welcome our newest member, Test User
The most users online at one time was 19 on Today at 01:30 AM

Not bad for only being open 4 hours huh?
Get a better logo and background also the orange on the black is hurting my eyes Sad
Pages: 1 2