MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Our Vision For vBulletin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If I really want a cms. I'm getting joomla..
why do people act like joomla is a great cms? it's one of the worst i've ever used. if i used vB i would use their cms if i needed one because it be a seemless integration and i would never have to worry about upgrades breaking stuff.

sorry for the bad typing on my phone.
Joomla is crap, you can better get WordPress and turn it into a CMS.
I would use a custom coded CMS designed for the system, for $50, over a freee one any day.
He has to step in, but it is way too late, the company has lost over 37 million dollars in value in the stock market in the last two trading sessions.

That has got Mr. Bristo really worried.
You do realize the stock market fluctuates naturally and will most likely go up within the next year?
(2009-11-03, 01:55 PM)AVC Wrote: [ -> ]He has to step in, but it is way too late, the company has lost over 37 million dollars in value in the stock market in the last two trading sessions.

That has got Mr. Bristo really worried.

Yes, because every company in the world has done amazing these past 2 years Rolleyes. If you hadn't noticed we had one of the greatest economic problems since the great depression.
XD The stock markets have been going up for months@ Americas officialy out of recession. are we?

NoSad
Last time i checked USA weren't, when did they say they were? I know canada was like 2-3 months ago. (Says mr harper at least >_>)

Also i think bad move. Lets address all the Vbullers that aren't angry at us? I would've touched a little more on it...
Pages: 1 2