MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Recommended TV?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to get one for my PS3 to put in my room, so I'm looking for something along these lines:

- Size-wise, 28" - 32"
- Under $500 including 13% tax (if possible under $400)
- Minimum 2 HDMI inputs
- 720p or higher (don't know if it's worth the extra $$$ for 1080p tho)
- Good quality speakers
- Will display PS3/Wii/PS2/Computer nicely

Does anyone have any recommendations?
I have a Panasonic. Not sure on the make.

3 HDMI
2 Component
2 AV
1 Output
Speakers are pretty good however I haven't used them in a while since I just go through my Stereo System.

Comes With Panasonic CompuLink.

Oh and There is a S-Video (Maybe 2)

Edit: 1080p as well.

Overall it is really good. It's 32'' and I have the exact same TV Only 60'' (With More Inputs of course Toungue)

I think we payed around 300 for it.
[Image: dscn1533ox8.jpg]

Please take a look at it also. I have a Sony KDL40W2000 which displays at 1080p.
Yeah, that was really clever :p
Check walmart tbh, most of their small ones work really well.
(2009-11-03, 12:06 AM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]- 720p or higher (don't know if it's worth the extra $$$ for 1080p tho)

It's always worth the (little) extra cash for a 1080p Television.

My Playstation 3 runs on a 47" Philips H LCD. The TV runs at full 1080p High Definition, and it makes -that- much difference.

The TV itself was only a grand. Which is cheap compared to my other television, which is a 60 inch Sony. It cost about 3 grand. And it only goes up to 1080i.
1080p If your getting something bigger that 24" I would say. Because smaller screens can't really take advantage of it Toungue.
Yeah, I'm looking at some 32" models right now. Just need some cash, really :/
I recommend a Asus Wink.