MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: mod installation help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ive downloaded lots of different mods to test out, but there are no instructions on how to install them.

How do I set them up, ive treid copying to the forum root folder but I dont know how to activate them.
Each mod/plugin should come with its own instructions in the zip file. Where have you downloaded them from? Here the mods db has a validation process that requires some standards be followed. If you got them from here, the installs should be straight forward and have instructions.
If there's just one file, out it in the ./inc/plugins/ folder, if there's more than one, they'll be in the correct structure or a readme will explain it.
I downloaded them from here, they only contain php files and thats it. For example one of them is the thanks button. I tried searching for instructions but found nothing.
So there's no readme.txt or anything?? If there's only one PHP file it'll go in ./inc/plugins/
nope no readme. I have however copied the files into the folders which they came in and it seems to work so far.