MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Free Hosting for 5 People Only!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2009-11-05, 02:23 AM)2KH Wrote: [ -> ]so when are you gonna start selling vps's?xd

I can sell VPSs privately upon request, but I'm still trying to think up an efficient way to sell them on the website.
(2009-11-05, 02:28 AM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-11-05, 02:23 AM)2KH Wrote: [ -> ]so when are you gonna start selling vps's?xd

I can sell VPSs privately upon request, but I'm still trying to think up an efficient way to sell them on the website.

it's simple if your using whmcs.
(2009-11-05, 02:43 AM)2KH Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-11-05, 02:28 AM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]

it's simple if your using whmcs.
No it's not that simple :p

There are lots of places to get a VPS. I need to know what's good. Technically, I can resell ServInt's VPS, even at a discount, but it's more expensive than the average MyBB owner's budget. There are other VPS providers, but I've never used them and don't really know about them. So it's going to take time to find a good VPS plan to sell and figure out a reasonable price.
it's simple to setup vps selling on whmcs, is what i ment.
anyways you should stop focusing just selling stuff to just mybb people. you will loose more than you will gain then most likely.
(2009-11-05, 02:59 AM)2KH Wrote: [ -> ]it's simple to setup vps selling on whmcs, is what i ment.
anyways you should stop focusing just selling stuff to just mybb people. you will loose more than you will gain then most likely.
I agree. However, I don't have the time or energy to setup a new web host right now. I'll settle with what I have with MyBBWebHost.
Seems reasonable but once you get some time you should expand it to a broader audience Wink.
(2009-11-05, 03:09 AM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]Seems reasonable but once you get some time you should expand it to a broader audience Wink.

My biggest dilemma is a good name for the host :p
The guy already has a fantastic idea.

Do you guys know how GIANT MyBB is going to be ??
(2009-11-05, 03:10 AM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-11-05, 03:09 AM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]Seems reasonable but once you get some time you should expand it to a broader audience Wink.

My biggest dilemma is a good name for the host :p

well 2 bad then, because i had names for you.
Offer still available.
Pages: 1 2 3