MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Photoshop - Image editing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can someone take the background out of this image and make it transparent... I add to the reputation of the user who gives me the best quality imageExclamation

[Image: n186113635882_2604.jpg]
We don't have rep activated here...
Why you keep offering rep?? It's not the first time.
(2009-11-03, 06:38 PM)FullMetalBabe Wrote: [ -> ]We don't have rep activated here...

If you go to someones profile you can give them rep.
(2009-11-03, 07:05 PM)ReDDs Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-11-03, 06:38 PM)FullMetalBabe Wrote: [ -> ]We don't have rep activated here...

If you go to someones profile you can give them rep.

offer them 3-5 dollar instead and they do it. a reputation point means nothing
I'm possible to do... but nothing for free ...
Don't listen to everything you hear on this forum there are folks who will actually do things for you without wanting money, you just have to be patient or ask at other forums where they offer such services.
(2009-11-04, 05:51 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]Don't listen to everything you hear on this forum there are folks who will actually do things for you without wanting money, you just have to be patient or ask at other forums where they offer such services.

That is true, I would do it for free, I design many things for free, I just cbf with rendering at the moment.
Since I'm too lazy to render it, I just remade it lol. You can use it if you want, I don't care Toungue
Pages: 1 2