MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: JWeb2 Hosting Special for MyBB only.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Correct, we also have an account with resell.biz and ResellerClub but we've found Enom to be the best. Smile
Just so you know, you should buy your own enom account or just Namecheaps API. Because the stuff you get with whmcs may give you a problem.
Ideally that is what we would like to work up to, but the setup fee required is to steep for us at this point since we have 2 other servers and a NAS that need to be purchased and setup.
Happy Holidays! Instead of making a new thread I figured I would keep this one going and just update the first post! So come and get it, Domain + Hosting for $10 per year this holiday season. Big Grin
Questions:

You register the domain at my name or at the name of JWeb2?

If I want to move my domain to other company (like goddady, moniker, etc.) but I want to stay with the host of JWeb2, Can I do that? Thanks.
The domain is registered under your name. You can transfer the domain but we do require a $10 transfer fee be paid to prevent abuse.
Wow, I'm hoping your sharing this with WHT as well. I mean that's a great deal and should bring in a few people.
I'm advertising our normal specials on WHT but the MyBB special is only posted in this thread (I haven't even told the other staff members about it so they won't even be offering it to potential clients).
Start off 2010 with an EXPERT START! For this week only you can pick up our Expert Plan for the cost of our Starter Plan ($5)!! Just use coupon code: EXPERTSTART2010

(Offer for MyBBoard.net users only.)
I have a question Joe: is it $5 for each month or $5 for the first month only?
Pages: 1 2 3