MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Selling Gamesrc.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello one and all,

I am currently selling the Domain Gamesrc.com (Expires 15/06/2010), Template, Logo, Scripts (Gamercard/Data Gathering Scripts), and the Database. (Essentially the whole site + its features).

I understand the template is far from finished, but is a good starting point for anyone wishing to improve on its design, its compatible with IE7, IE8, Opera, Chrome, PS3 browser, Firefox 2.0 >. The logo was designed professionally by Cristhian (BurnsFlipper) and paid £30 for the design. (Will be provided as a layered Fireworks vector PNG)

Dark Background:
[attachment=15847]

Light Background:
[attachment=15848]

The Gamercards are extremely popular, especially on initial release for the Killzone 2 Gamercards (First One),

Awstats for first few days in its release for April 22nd (Killzown.com)
[attachment=15850]

Awstats for the end of April
[attachment=15849]

and also is equally popular for the Steam games (Left for Dead, Team Fortress 2), Halo 3, and Resistance 2. The scripts are simple but very effective, offering caching features, and is easily expandable to meet other requirements.

The Graphic Designs for the gamercard backgrounds will be also given as a PSD, these are base templates for the gamercards.

The starting bid is at £20 (Paypal Only) to recover costs for the domain, and my time developing the website and its features. (Negating costs for the Logo/Gamercard Designs)
If it wasn't because I know nothing about games, I'd buy it right away. Good luck!
Thanks for the warm wishes combus, getting rid of all my websites, dont have the time to dedicate to them anymore unfortunately.
Do you have a buy it now price?
Currently I have not sorted out a buyout estimate, but am Ideally looking for anywhere around the £35 mark, as I have spent a lot of effort and time in its conception, leading from communities in early 2007, learning and expanding as I go, so it holds significant sentimental value.

The members I have there are extremely loyal, have stuck with me through the bad and good times, and couldnt have made it this far without them, so am looking for someone to carry the community on, or merge it with an existing community.
(2009-11-05, 10:01 PM)Craigw Wrote: [ -> ]Currently I have not sorted out a buyout estimate, but am Ideally looking for anywhere around the £35 mark, as I have spent a lot of effort and time in its conception, leading from communities in early 2007, learning and expanding as I go, so it holds significant sentimental value.

The members I have there are extremely loyal, have stuck with me through the bad and good times, and couldnt have made it this far without them, so am looking for someone to carry the community on, or merge it with an existing community.

Yeah i'm really interested in buying this. I like the site. I'll keep an eye on the auction Smile

It's a great site.
I guess I'll start the bid at £20
Thanks Dudditz, anyone who wishes to see the awstats, please send me a pm with your ip address so I can put you on the whitelist.
I'll bid 37 dollars (25 euros?)
(2009-11-07, 07:34 PM)Nickman Wrote: [ -> ]I'll bid 37 dollars (25 euros?)

Bid is in pounds so thats about £22.30
Pages: 1 2