MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Laxte.NET - For Sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Iam selling my website Laxte.NET.

The purchased package will consist of the domain name, theme and the database. The google rank of the website is pretty decent. The website is also SEO ready.

The problem I have with the website is the promotion, I do not have the time to promote the website and therefore I have come to my conclusion and to sell the website.

www.laxte.net

Any bids will be negotiated, I will not take the highest bid, I will take the bid that is the most enthusiastic, a good community builder and can take this website to the next level.

All the best,
Combo.

If you would like to know anymore information, PM me, email me on [email protected] or reply here.
Thank you.
5 bucks bidded!
you got only 10 members so.
where is the domain hosted?
The domain is hosted at name.com

Also a bid of $5 is put forward, I also have a month of hosting remaining on Hostgator so I'll allow access to the whole cPanel so you take what you want from there, it's an easier process for me and the seller.
$10.00
$10.01
$12.00
$12.02
Come on Toungue $12.50
Lol Zomaian, get lost Toungue i want this one!!!
No sorry I really want this one to it has a nice design and a good layout. I want to make something out of this Smile.

Also the domain name is very sexy Smile.
Pages: 1 2