MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MybbDesign.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I reopened MybbDesign.com now.
MybbDesign.com is a preview site for MyBB themes (currently 1.4.x only).
All available themes can be downloaded at MybbAddons.com

We do run MyBB 1.4.9 and a modified version of the quick theme plugin by Ryan - thanks to him.

You might want to check some of our subscriber themes which have allready been uploaded for the demo, for example Notebook Garden or our famous Counter-Strike theme.

If you'd like to have your themes listed there to provide a live demo for everybody instead of poor screenshots please PM me.

Visit MybbDesign.com

Thanks for your interest.
Lennart Sauter
Todays stats are unbelieveable, never had so many guests on a new homepage.

Screen from who's online at the moment:
[attachment=15942]
http://www.mybbdesign.com/demo/online.php

Maybe I should allow registrations Wink

Thanks to all guests - glad you enjoy the theme demonstration.
Maybe make a demo account be disallow the account to post or edit any settings like avatar, signatures, etc.
Well, logged in users can't see more then guests in this case, it's just a theme demo Smile
Well logged in users can see the User CP Wink.
btw on FF 1.5 it isn't centred. (Just an FYI)
Your webpage is full of ads, popped up on screen then redirected me lol.
(2009-11-10, 07:31 PM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]Well logged in users can see the User CP Wink.

And copy the complete style without paying anything Toungue

(2009-11-12, 12:34 AM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]btw on FF 1.5 it isn't centred. (Just an FYI)

Thank you, I wonder why you still use 1.5 but I'll look into it.
Advise you to upgrade to 3.5.

(2009-11-12, 01:25 AM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]Your webpage is full of ads, popped up on screen then redirected me lol.
It's not, just one layer to settle the hosting / domain costs. Appears one time, no exit popup, no nothing Smile

Kind regards
Lennart Sauter