MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Plugin for Mybb 1.4*] Minimum number of posts to enter forums.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Indeed lufbra. The plugins are not mine anymore as I sold them all to that_guy. If you guys want the plugins have a look here:

http://community.mybboard.net/thread-69184.html
(2010-05-07, 10:16 AM)babjusi Wrote: [ -> ]Indeed lufbra. The plugins are not mine anymore as I sold them all to that_guy. If you guys want the plugins have a look here:

http://community.mybboard.net/thread-69184.html

They are not mine either anymore. I sold them to exdiogene of mybbcodes.com.
please reupload mods on mybboard.net, the download link not working ...
The babjusi plugins will not longer be available on MyBBoard.net, they will be exclusively available on MyBBCodes.com next week...
i dont know how i can download the plugin, please help me Sad
(2010-05-18, 12:18 PM)rank21 Wrote: [ -> ]i dont know how i can download the plugin, please help me Sad

Are you blind or what? read the post above you.
(2010-05-18, 02:27 PM)that_guy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-05-18, 12:18 PM)rank21 Wrote: [ -> ]i dont know how i can download the plugin, please help me Sad

I dont know how i can download the plugin on mybbcodes, this site not working for me :|

i don't know why is not uploaded on mybboard.net :|
(2010-05-20, 10:04 AM)rank21 Wrote: [ -> ]

I dont know how i can download the plugin on mybbcodes, this site not working for me :|

Mybbcodes.com works fine. To download this plugin there you must be a subscriber.
(2010-05-20, 10:04 AM)rank21 Wrote: [ -> ]

Yesterday afternoon 18 babjusi plugins have been made available to download for our subscribers and the plugin you are looking for is included in those 18.

To become a subscriber you have to pay 5$/year and it allow you to download any of the 150+ plugins already available there, including the MyCodes, themes, etc...

In the next few days 16 more babjusi plugins will be added to the available ones for downloading and a few of them will be made FREE...

If for any reason you still have difficulties to download anything on MyBBCodes.com just PM me there and tell me what happend, because no one else have any trouble doing it.
5 dollars is nothing for so many mods. I have heard of babjusi. He does good work.
Pages: 1 2 3 4