MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Plugin for Mybb 1.4*] Minimum number of posts to enter forums.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Download Link

This mod will allow you to set a number of posts for your members in order to enter a certain forum and/of forums of your choosing.

You can enable and disable the mod from the acp of your forum, where you can also enter the minimum number of posts for your users in order to enter forums.

You can also choose which forums you want to set as post count accessed.
You can also choose which Groups and individual users can bypass the post limit.

To have an idea of hot the plugin looks like in action, please check out the below attached attachments.

The download link will be added once the plugin has been approved by the mybb team at the plugin section.
Download link added.
thanks babjusi your the best Toungue
Nice plugin babjusi, however I have a small request.

It will be nice if there can be provision to have different minimum post count for different forums along with custom message.
(2009-11-25, 06:18 PM)mastermunj Wrote: [ -> ]Nice plugin babjusi, however I have a small request.

It will be nice if there can be provision to have different minimum post count for different forums along with custom message.

I guess it can be done but tha would require extra time for the extra coding needed and atm I don''t have much free time. Also I think that would kinda bloat the plugin. But you are free to modify it to your liking.
What does this plugin do that MyBB doesn't already?
(2009-11-25, 06:18 PM)mastermunj Wrote: [ -> ]Nice plugin babjusi, however I have a small request.

This can already be done in MyBB without any plugins, use Usergroups and Promotions. Wink
(2009-11-25, 07:10 PM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]What does this plugin do that MyBB doesn't already?

This can already be done in MyBB without any plugins, use Usergroups and Promotions. Wink

Yes and no. You can''t set a different error message for different forums with the promotion system.
babjusi, I will be waiting for the requested feature to come up in this plugin. That will give much value to this plugin according to me. You can however do it at your convenience Smile
It doesn't work, I made another account on my forum with 0 post count, and I could still view the forum I disabled.
(2009-11-26, 06:51 PM)iPod15 Wrote: [ -> ]It doesn't work, I made another account on my forum with 0 post count, and I could still view the forum I disabled.

It works fine as it has been tested numerous times. Maybe you are not using the plugin settings properly.
Pages: 1 2 3 4