MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help me pls were my foruns?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a problem with my forum.
I just upgrade the forum 1.4.4 to last version. wen I finish is all Ok
but wen I go to tools & Maintenance and make UTF-8 Conversion, all my posts and forum missing from my index. can someone please helpe me to this?

My Link to forum is http://www.pt-forum.com/forum

++++++++++++
Ok, I just fix the index of forum, but now I have another problem. I cannot make login in a normal forum, but if I login from Sidebox, I can Login with sucess.

example of the error
[attachment=15865]
bump msg
I just repare my problem. But with my won hands
It looks like you didn't run the upgrade script when performing an upgrade; make sure you always follow the upgrade steps properly and run the upgrade script if it is necessary.
Also, in future, please don't bump threads. We also have lives Rolleyes
(2009-11-06, 05:34 AM)Joshua Mayer Wrote: [ -> ]Also, in future, please don't bump threads. We also have lives Rolleyes

Hi all. I know... we all have lives, and we don’t have any obligation to help the others, but if we cannot use the Bum msg, why the plugin are active?
And one more thing. I run the upgrade script with no errors. If you read all my post with some attention, you sea what I scribe
Quote:"I just upgrade the forum 1.4.4 to last version. Went I finish is all Ok"
Next time try reading all the post. It’s all there.
But thanks anyway for try to help

Now to others ho have the same problem, just add the tables missing, via phpmyadmin. in my case is the table "loginattempts" and "failattempts"