MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: GFX Staff Needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys dbzhost.com requires a gfx staff who could easily customise mybb themes.

If interested please reply to this topic.
I'm interested, i like doing graphics, so would be a good fit.
Thanks mate sent you pm
You could also try advertising at www.adminforums.net Wink.
Thanks will try to do
lol, but to customize MyBB themes would you not need a Web Designer? Graphic Designer only makes Graphics and rarely GFX Designers are able to play around with CSS. Yet a Web Designer usually has skills to make graphics and to play around with CSS.
ya i know it but i really want a gfx designer too since equipped resigned
@Akilan

Hmm, I still don't see where your going. But aye you can always find a beginner designer here who will prob join the team.

Graphic Designer/Web Designer.... if you need a Graphic Designer find a Web Designer really, since Web Designer has the skills of Coding and working with Graphics... So I don't see why you need a GFX Designer.
I resigned, because you can't seem to make up your mind, you ask me to make a theme, then i find out, you had one person doing it, then you ask another, you can't do that, if you want a theme ask one person only, if the person you asked is taking there time, it's because they can, since it isn't a paid theme, keep that in mind.
(2009-11-10, 01:23 AM)EquippedMind Wrote: [ -> ]I resigned, because you can't seem to make up your mind, you ask me to make a theme, then i find out, you had one person doing it, then you ask another, you can't do that, if you want a theme ask one person only, if the person you asked is taking there time, it's because they can, since it isn't a paid theme, keep that in mind.

Yes exactly what EquippedMind said! You(Akilan) message ME saying YOU'RE confused when you have three people here confused on who is making theme. Sorry but I won't.
Pages: 1 2