MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: want to sell an flash game website making revenue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi there i am wanting to sell an flash game website. i am selling it because i don't have time for the site anymore. the website is www.mehgames.co.uk it making £5 an month from just 3 ad banners on three different games this money dose not include what it would make with adsese with an bit of work on it. The traffic to the site as been down as i not had much time to drive traffic to the site but you could use more banner exchanges to drive an lot off free traffic a lot of the games on the website have had the titles and descriptions change by me so its not just an copy off other websites when i use to drive an lot of traffic to the website it used to make about 10 dollers an day with adsese. it also has some ranks in google for an few games

26% tigger cross rank 1
2% lidoes rank 8

this website runs avscripts it also has copyright removal for the domain so you dont have to show powered by on the website the domains is with 123reg so you will get an free push to your own account

here is prove off it making an income every month with money4banners.co.uk
[Image: moenyforbanners.png]

also it has an youtube video that i will keep up for you that drives an lot of traffic to the site most off them even come back after they have seen the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_OdUVKbcJE

i am selling this website for 150 dollers payment via paypal

if you have an questions fell free to post here
Is the price going to be lowered?
maybe if i get an good offer ?
Well I am surely not paying $150 for a free domain.

I'm more interesting in keeping the site alive than actually purchasing it. Maybe we can work something out.
its not an free domain its an co.uk domain ?
(2009-11-11, 09:43 PM)Tazfan Wrote: [ -> ]its not an free domain its an co.uk domain ?
Excuse me, I thought I saw co.cc.
Like I said, I would like to help run the site to keep it alive, if you need help.
I only makes 5 GBP per month, how is that 150 GBP worth???
He said dollars not pounds, but i can see how. He has a userbase, more important then imcome, add a pop under add once in a while that 5 can become a 20.