MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Cheat Sheet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm thinking of making a cheat sheet for MyBB that would include everything from template tags to variables to template meanings. Would anyone be interested in this sort of thing?
Would this help people customize to create custom Themes? If so. Then I think this is a amazing idea. Big Grin
That's my goal.
(2009-11-06, 12:15 AM)computergeek67 Wrote: [ -> ]That's my goal.

Then it is a great idea. See I myself have found editing Themes a little easy prepared to what I thought it would be. I have only done some little bits like adding bits to templates when installing a MOD.

I think a guide would be a good idea. Then everyone should be able to custmozie up there Themes. I was thinking of doing one as I have been learning HTML and CSS. However I don't have the time at the moment.
(2009-11-06, 12:12 AM)BlueEew Wrote: [ -> ]Would this help people customize to create custom Themes? If so. Then I think this is a amazing idea. Big Grin

There is no way to cheat and shortcut your way into creating a theme.

I have a person cheat sheet which is mainly some quick stuff like usergroup id's or code snippets I might need.

Theme are already easy to create and the wiki offers assistance.
good idea , thanks
This is a great idea in my eyes. This will help out all the people who are not as good at this... Please make it
(2009-11-06, 01:50 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-11-06, 12:12 AM)BlueEew Wrote: [ -> ]Would this help people customize to create custom Themes? If so. Then I think this is a amazing idea. Big Grin

There is no way to cheat and shortcut your way into creating a theme.

I have a person cheat sheet which is mainly some quick stuff like usergroup id's or code snippets I might need.

Theme are already easy to create and the wiki offers assistance.

I agree with Labrocca, really couldn't get much easier than looking at the wiki, that's how I learned and I'm sure other just dabbled with the software.
There is one, but it isn't detailed enough
Where is it im trying to edit my css and dont know what to edit... Well i do but there are something that i dont know...
Pages: 1 2