MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Gurple...soon to be released
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hmm I think this theme is an ok design, Purple is my favorite color but not this shade of purple. I rate it 5/10 Smile
(2009-11-07, 07:23 PM)xiofire Wrote: [ -> ]It seems like all your themes are the same. Maybe you should try expanding your design ability?

Apparently I have become boring. Undecided
Ewwww that looks hideous, who in there right mind would use that?
Well, I know where you got them ratings images Big Grin glad to see them at use. Now, the cool thing about that is, you can change them to match your site colors. If you want, tell me your color value you'd like for that theme and I'll upload the new ratings colors that will match your site imo a little better Smile Just tell me what you want Jesse

Kind Rgeards
(2009-11-08, 05:11 AM)Gollywog Wrote: [ -> ]Ewwww that looks hideous, who in there right mind would use that?

Theres no need to bash the sh*t out of his theme, a simple "I dont like this theme very much" would have been substantal and less critical response.
Anything to do with libpurple? No? Didn't think so. Wink

Sorry, thats my way of saying I also find this theme pretty bland and "meh"
Spam much? Anyways what is libpurple? is it a another purple theme?
(2009-11-08, 12:51 PM)Skyance Wrote: [ -> ]Spam much? Anyways what is libpurple? is it a another purple theme?

Umm, libpurple is part if Pidgin. Was totally nothing to do with templates. I was being a smart a**.
(2009-11-08, 03:59 PM)ralgith Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-11-08, 12:51 PM)Skyance Wrote: [ -> ]Spam much? Anyways what is libpurple? is it a another purple theme?

Umm, libpurple is part if Pidgin. Was totally nothing to do with templates. I was being a smart a**.

Not just pidgin. Its apart of many IM things. Meebo uses it too Toungue
Pages: 1 2 3 4