MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Custom Title html edit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello there.

I tried to search for something like this with the search button and found NOTHING so excuse me if i didn't searched manually in this whole big forum and sorry if this has been already asked.

I want to change my Custom Title colour and i want that my title to be in Bold. I mean, is there any way to edit my custom title with some html code like vbulletin ?

ex: <strong>custom title</strong> and other codes.

If YES, where exactly is this option or field where i can enter the html codes?

I have MyBB 1.4.9 with default skin edited by me.
Try this:

<span style="color: #FFFFFF; "><strong>custom title</strong></span>

Where custom title stands for your custom title name and replace the color value with your own. Let us know if it will work.
Yeah but where to put it, i mean in which field in which option from settings ?

in the normal custom title field from profile ?
What is it exactly that you need to color and bold?
The Custom Title which is shown under the username. Like "Junior Member" or "Senior Member" from this forum. I know the html codes, but i don't know where to edit those titles. Big Grin
(2009-11-06, 05:21 PM)Undeath Wrote: [ -> ]The Custom Title which is shown under the username. Like "Junior Member" or "Senior Member" from this forum. I know the html codes, but i don't know where to edit those titles. Big Grin

Acp-Users & Groups-User Titles and here you edit your custom titles.
Yes but that user title can be replaced by a CUSTOM TITLE from my profile option.

Anyway, i know from where to edit the title, BUT how can i give him a color and a BOLD ?
In your postbit template, find:
{$post['usertitle']}
And replace it with:
<strong>{$post['usertitle']}</strong>
Thx for helping me. But it is posible to colour and bold only the usertitle of a group or a person not all the titles?
You can use the Default User Title setting for the group you want to change.
Pages: 1 2