MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plugins release board speed up.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I don''t mean the plugin section at the Download Zone but the Release Thread. I have submitted there 2 threads a couple of days ago and they haven''t been validated yet. They don''t contain any plugin package to be validated but just the info about the plugins. How long it will take for the threads to be validated and approved, a week as well? Can''t they be approved sooner?
Did you report it like your supposed to?
What do you mean report? I don''t see the threads cos they haven''t been approved yet. or is there any report procces that I don''t know about?
I've literally only had about 4 hours of internet time in the past 2 days but they've been approved now.

Yeah I think we need to change the reporting bit, you report it if you post it in the discussion forum first and then we move it, but if it's posted in the releases, you can't see it to report it.
When a moderator sees the thread, I'm sure they'll approve it.

If you want it recognised, then follow the guidelines and report it.
(2009-11-06, 09:41 PM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]When a moderator sees the thread, I'm sure they'll approve it.

If you want it recognised, then follow the guidelines and report it.

Where can I find those guidelines about reporting them Tomm?
I just read the thread and your right it says nothing about reporting it. weird for some reason I remember there being something about reporting it so a mod would see the report and approve the post more quickly.
I thought that I have missed that report button but they got approved. Thank you to the moderators Smile
What really needs to happen here imho is just a big team of active and dedicated members so someone is always on to validate. To be honest it seems like only a few members are actually approving things, and it's just not enough..
Well we only have so many staff and most have multiple jobs.

This could have been a use for the mentor group Big Grin.
Pages: 1 2 3 4