MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Any Anime Fans ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Great naruto is one of the best anime i have ever scene but DBZ tops the list
Sry, never liked DBZ. I like different genres then fighting ^^ which are: Romance, Comedy, Slice of Life, School Life, Mystery, Horror
i could see that from your avatar itself
Oye, Oye.. Yep you can tell what I like from my avatar being Clannad fan. But its just me, there are many who love DBZ just not the fan of that kind of style of anime, I also dislike anime like Pokemon and Bay blade.

-Well its just me.
- If you need me just PM me mean while I will run of back to coding my site with Ruby ^^
Hey!!! What's wrong with Pokémon!?!? I love their games anyways, not the series.

I'm not much into DBZ, I like DB Kai, just started watching anyways, but from my username it's obvious I like FullMetal Alchemist, since that's why I'm 'FullMetalBabe'
(2009-11-07, 05:12 PM)Kyonko Wrote: [ -> ]Sry, never liked DBZ. I like different genres then fighting ^^ which are: Romance, Comedy, Slice of Life, School Life, Mystery, Horror

Oh! You should check out 11Eyes Wink. It has good bit of that so far an has fighting too Toungue.
I substituted that with Bamboo Blade ^^ has all of the top: School Life, Comedy, Action and Romance. But I still like Clannad and Clannad: After Story much much more...

@FMB

There is no problems with the games its just there series are so redounded Ash has to be around 40 by now lol, yet he never ages and seems to never become of a League Trainer, even so he battled legendary Pokemon's and still has problems fighting gym leaders which is odd.
My favorite is bleach Smile Don't really like DBZ at all (actually take the strongest dislike word for DBZ Toungue)
(2009-11-07, 09:10 PM)Kyonko Wrote: [ -> ]I substituted that with Bamboo Blade ^^

Oh! I Love that anime!
lots fans rushing in
Pages: 1 2