MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Regular Posting - Easy And Simple
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I Have a forum - URL removed
No trojans on it, norton cannot find it so please dont bother if yours APPEARS to say its bad or anything, its just competition which people want to avoid me from getting members

Basically

All you do is post Regular Serials at the correct times in the correct way
Its just a normal Copy and Paste job

If anyones bothered please email me ! or join the site
looks like a site to share ripped tv series or sumthin

might be classified as a warez site..sorry if im wrong
I think this could be against the rules.
Wow, you really need to get your site fixed. It's unviewable thanks to the spyware that hijacked your site. Rolleyes
Your site redirected me to a blank page with this:
[attachment=15888]
well some people do have a problem with it so i dont mind if you dont visit or reply with negative things

Well they are ripped but its got nothing to do with warez or anything illegal as opposed, its basically just drama's which are reviewed for people that wish to watch the next episode more quicker therefore they watch as it is in india - which in UK we are 2 weeks before
They dont mind as long as credits are given to them as for them its for Highlighting Purposes

Thank you for concern though !
Negative things? I'm telling you your site is being hijacked and instead of being a responsible admin and fixing your website you just ignore it? The worst part is you even know your site has spyware on it yet you don't care and dismiss all though whose who post it as "competition".
This site is most definitely against our rules.