MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Where did the GIF's for 'Management' and 'Support' Come From??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like additional GIF's to categorize board participants - and would like to know where, and how, those GIF's used on this board were created.

The GIF's I refer to are the ones with filenames of 'team-management.gif' and 'team-support.gif' and 'team-tester.gif.' As far as I know, those are the only three available. Are there others?

TIA

- Dan
well hey

you are talking about the groups images.

well there are 9 images like that, addion to those u mentioned there are the teame-developer , team-administrator, team-mod , team-supermod

in case u want to use them, you have set them from the Admin CP > Users and Groups > Manage Groups , edit a certain group, and then you can set it under Group Image

u may read this tutorial, it will explain how to add them, along to many other things.
zaher1988 Wrote:(7) - In case you wanna add a group image here is the place, the group image is an image that appears above the avatar, describing the role of the group in general (not necessary) it's like the one you may find it here for Translators.

many regards
zaher1988 Wrote:well hey

you are talking about the groups images.

well there are 9 images like that, addion to those u mentioned there are the teame-developer , team-administrator, team-mod , team-supermod

in case u want to use them, you have set them from the Admin CP > Users and Groups > Manage Groups , edit a certain group, and then you can set it under Group Image

u may read this tutorial, it will explain how to add them, along to many other things.
zaher1988 Wrote:(7) - In case you wanna add a group image here is the place, the group image is an image that appears above the avatar, describing the role of the group in general (not necessary) it's like the one you may find it here for Translators.

many regards

That is a nice tutorial, and I am doing that to use the "Groups Image" - BUT - I only have those 3 GIF files from my initial message. Where can I find, and download, the other 6 you mentioned? Also - if I want to modify those to accommodate different group titles, where and how can I modify the GIF files with different titles??

TIA

- Dan
heloo there

actually they should be all e in the package u download from mybb site.
under ./images/groupsimages. if u dont have them.

then download a new package and check them.

if u need the psd files u may find them here they were made by omarSmile.

many regards
zaher1988 Wrote:if u need the psd files u may find them here they were made by omarSmile.

many regards

I seem to be unable to access that link. Maybe a permissions problem??

- Dan
ow yeah ur right!!

umm anyway , you can clear them using photoshop!!
i have that file, but i'm not sure if i can distribute it.

regards