MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Gamers Pact Forums Open!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yeah, I have to say I like your site a lot. I was treated nicely by a support person even though my questions had nothing to do with gaming.
Love the site man. Keep up the good work. I wish you the best of luck Smile
(2009-11-12, 01:50 AM)FullMetalBabe Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I have to say I like your site a lot. I was treated nicely by a support person even though my questions had nothing to do with gaming.
Glad to see our staff is doing their job. Smile

(2009-11-12, 01:52 AM)Joshee Wrote: [ -> ]Love the site man. Keep up the good work. I wish you the best of luck Smile

Thank you, we've been working hard getting it setup.
We have just recently open a new section to GP. Check out below...

Quote:
Gamers Pact eMagazine Issue 1 Release

Gamers Pact is proud to announce our first issue of our eMagazine. Our first issue will be short and only contain a few pages, but future issues will contain much more!

Our eMagazine will be a free feature that anyone can subscribe to, but please give a couple hours to be activated as we have to activate each account manually at this time.

To sign-up for the eMagazine, look towards the upper left hand corner of the navigation and follow the link or click the link provided below. Subscribe and look for a PM that will notify of your subscription activation.

Apply here

Thank you for your support and we look forward to bringing bigger and better things in the near future!
Yo Scope, can you please tell me how you did that "fadeshow" on the portal (Thats what it as labeled as in source). Thanks if you can!
http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex...deshow.htm
Follow the link and it has the script and info on how to use. Smile
ok thank you.
Quote:

Gamers Pact will be holding a holiday giveaway that will award one lucky winner with a $25 gift card to Game Stop. We will be drawing a winner on January 1, 2010 and then notify the winner by email and forum post.

::Rules::
  • There must be 15 entries in order for us to carry out the drawing.
  • Each user must have 10 forum posts in order to enter the drawing.
  • The award will be a gift certificate sent via email to you.
  • Only one entry per person, we will be checking each entry to make sure this is followed.

if you have any questions, feel free to post here or contact me personally at [email protected]
Pages: 1 2