MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The New ManUtdPeople
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Yea, I must admit now that I look back to it they look really similar. When a client asks me to rip a theme I say no but if they want a themed based of another design I will say sure. I mean if taking inspiration from another design is a crime than their wouldn't be so many cool and nifty designs out there on the net.
See, I knew Zomaian wouldnt rip a theme ^_^
Will ripping a complete theme is no funs ^^.

What is fun is taking ideas from 10 different designs and putting them into one Toungue.
ManUtdPeople is a lot better designed then unitedzone
Hey guys,

I just turned the current MUP theme a bit Christmassy Toungue

Check it out ^.^ http://manutdpeople.com/
All i see is header and JS snowfalls (which rock btw) any other changes?
Oh nevermind, falls more each time. Cool.
You could have post something on your older thread, in which you also posted due a design too.

It's just my opinion, but I find falling snow annoying lol (and kind of noob'ish)
I agree, no need to start a new post thread. I disagree about the falling snow, just don't like the one used.....there are better ones out there.
Such as?
(2009-12-04, 03:07 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]I agree, no need to start a new post thread. I disagree about the falling snow, just don't like the one used.....there are better ones out there.

That one actually quite nice. It makes great use of cookies. May i ask the source?
Pages: 1 2 3