MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The New ManUtdPeople
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
As some of you guys might know ManUtdPeople (Steve) owns a forum at http://manutdpeople.com. Well I have joined the team and together we have rebuild ManUtdPeople to the "New MUP".

We have revamped the whole design, layout, and website to a friendly Manchester United look. We have also coded a Watch Live page which can detect if you are a Subscriber or not and if you are a subscriber it will not show any ads or surveys. Besides that we have reorganized the forums, added a new rules page, and modified the games page to our needs.

Check it out!: http://manutdpeople.com/index.php
Wow, looks nice Smile Big improvement on your old look Toungue

Ps. I love on your colortechni site how the logo goes colour when you put your mouse over it! Brilliant idea!
Thanks we had a 40 hours time limit so I had to work 8 or more hours straight on the designs and pages Toungue.
It's much better than before, it's great now Toungue
However, I have one question, is it legal to stream matches? Channels pay to get the authorization to stream live matches, do you have that authorization..? I'm not trying to be rude or anything
(2009-11-08, 11:24 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: [ -> ]It's much better than before, it's great now Toungue
However, I have one question, is it legal to stream matches? Channels pay to get the authorization to stream live matches, do you have that authorization..? I'm not trying to be rude or anything

Yes, it's illegal.
The website looks a lot better than your old look however I suggest:

Widen the width of the forums and the categories (where it displays all latest posts etc), can't remember the exact CSS name for it. If you don't understand me, reply and I'll add a screenshot.

Remove the images next to Login & Register, it makes them look odd.

The images next to everyone's username on the forum makes posts looks scrappy, I recommend looking into that.

Apart from that, great job and well done, much better.
K thread is back up, thanks and yes we are working on a better way with streaming Toungue.
Looking much much better than it was!!! Nice work guys!
Alot better than it was, nice.
Definitely an improvement. But why is the .thead so tall? Toungue
Thanks!
(2009-11-16, 02:27 PM)Joshee Wrote: [ -> ]Definitely an improvement. But why is the .thead so tall? Toungue
Just went with that for the funs Rolleyes
Pages: 1 2 3