MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Get Ads for your Website
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2009-11-11, 11:36 PM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-11-09, 07:19 PM)Lennart Sauter Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-11-08, 07:41 PM)Firestryke31 Wrote: [ -> ]^^ I hate those. I hate those with a passion.

I feel so too... if I read a text I don't want to click on a hyperlink in it or move over it and get an advert. Place it next to content but separate content / advertisement please.
I think Google Adsense Guidelines do also forbid to have such ads at your site with adsense.

I don't mind them if i am am lurking. If i am a member, then GTFO.

Just today I was reading a webpage that had those, and it decided to put one of it's ad-links on just below the "next" link on one of those online-documentation things, so that it kind of blended in. It made me angry enough to consider using bad language to describe it here.
www.linkbucks.com

Linkbucks is a different type of ad network, you enter a URL in ur ad-b control panel and it gives you another link. When you put that link on your site each luink it gets, gets you $$$.

It is kind of slow but atleast people cant see any ads? THey just click it thinking its a normal URL xD
I hate those! They are the most annoying form of ads! They are just as bad as pop-ups!
Pages: 1 2