MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problames with email
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I checked logs nothing in there but if i click members then any members name then click Send "who ever" an email. and it just loads and load bar is full and still loads so far i waited 10 mins so it is not working dose any one know why and how i could fix this
Found cause but unsure on how to fix it. It is Google SEO Redirect causing problem if i turn off it works if it is turned on it does not

I guess i should post in the plugins forum
(2009-11-09, 03:19 AM)Howman Wrote: [ -> ]I checked logs nothing in there but if i click members then any members name then click Send "who ever" an email. and it just loads and load bar is full and still loads so far i waited 10 mins so it is not working dose any one know why and how i could fix this
Found cause but unsure on how to fix it. It is Google SEO Redirect causing problem if i turn off it works if it is turned on it does not

I guess i should post in the plugins forum

Well I got SEO plugin myself and I can send users on my board private messages threw the members view panel threw the index, unless I am missing something?

Did you recently install a plugin of some sort?
No i did not install any new plugins i posted my question over here http://community.mybboard.net/thread-46423-page-83.html post 826 frostschutz answerd me and got it all fixed up my problam was more to do with php 5.3