MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New Design for 2.0?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I was wondering if you guys are planning to release a new MyBB site/forum look for 2.0. If so did you guys already start?

Just curious Angel.
I'm sure they will (they did for 1.4 AdminCP) but I doubt they have planned it for 2.0.
The website looks fantastic I just believe that the MyBB Forum Default Skin can have some touch ups Smile.
We already have an awesome new theme for 2.0 in the works. It's seriously sexy.

Too bad we can't show you though. You need special protective glasses to keep from giving you a heart attack from the sexiness.
lol, well we'll see it before the release right?
(2009-11-09, 06:39 AM)Ryan Gordon Wrote: [ -> ]We already have an awesome new theme for 2.0 in the works. It's seriously sexy.

Too bad we can't show you though. You need special protective glasses to keep from giving you a heart attack from the sexiness.
Look Ryan don't be a fool I can handle extreme seriously sexiness! So yea I do not need those glasses Toungue.
(2009-11-09, 07:01 AM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]Look Ryan don't be a fool I can handle extreme seriously sexiness! So yea I do not need those glasses Toungue.

MyBB 2.0 will probably need a health warning with it. Glasses are recommended.
1.6 will keep current layout then? I know it´s not a major release like 2.0 but some design changes will be welcome in default appearence Smile
(2009-11-09, 08:45 AM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-11-09, 07:01 AM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]Look Ryan don't be a fool I can handle extreme seriously sexiness! So yea I do not need those glasses Toungue.

Hahah alright Toungue.
(2009-11-09, 08:45 AM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]

Emergency services will need to be at the scene when you see it :p
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7