MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Eyes Set To Kill Fan Site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.EyesSetToKill.net
Review me please. Wink

I'm interested in what you think about the design/layout. The site is a fan site for an indie band called Eyes Set To Kill, yes it's a very specific topic with a very small target but considering there are no other fan sites out there I figured I would be the first in hopes to get their name out there some more. I still have to add a lot of content but I'm trying to get an idea for the design before I continue with content. Currently the logo is temporary since I suck at Photoshop, I will get a better one in the future when I can afford it. Wink

(The theme is based off of Twilight @ www.mybbmod.com.)
Nice theme especially like the thead background Toungue
As you say logo could do with some work then all you need is members and threads Smile
Thanks. I just wanted some sort of feedback before I proceeded. I'd hate to start promoting the site only to find the theme is working against me. Big Grin
Heh it's only my personal view others might not like it but I think it's quite nice :p
I made this quick one, if you'd like to use. ^^!

[Image: ESTK.png]
Wow! USED! Big Grin
Now I just need to get Google to unblock my site and I can start building content. Big Grin
Why is it blocked?
No idea, apparently I'm the 2nd owner of the domain.
I like the site, though the theme looks alot like BlackEvo4. Mind if I help out with the theme of the site? Smile
I was listening to some of their music, and they arent that bad, actually!
Sure, I such at themes so any help is appreciated. Big Grin
Pages: 1 2