MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Question on reply option in forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
See attached picture and the red box. There is a button on the reply that you can select its either + or -

Hovering over this it says quote reply. I assume this means by having it + and you hit the reply button then it will quote that message and pressing it to show - will reply without the quote of the message. However selecting either one of them will give me the quote.

Broke or I don't understand this toggle..

Thanks
it is used to reply to more then 1 specific post
for example:
if you were replying to 3 people in 1 thread this is what it is good for, if you understand what i am trying to say?
Yea sorry doesn't make sense. So for example on my board there is this thread with 4 user's, I press reply (+ sign shows) I get all message in the reply, I press the button and - shows and I hit reply, all message shows up as reply. So if what your saying is true. I really don't see any difference in the reply and leaving that button + or -
When you press the button it adds it to a list of posts you're going to quote, then you either go to the Full Reply and they're there or you click the link in the Quick Reply box and they'll be added... is it working differently for you?? If it is can we have your URL and a test account??
Awe ok I see.. I tested it and understand now. Thanks