MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Leftover garbage in database when editting categories?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I changed a few category names, and all of a sudden, google wmt is showing a lot of 404's. I'm using google seo plugin for sitemap and the moved or changed url's are still showing up in the sitemap, which is pulling data directly from the database.... So - It appears that whenever I move a category, or edit a category name- there's stuff left in the database (which shouldnt be there) which is registering with the google seo plugin, and therefore dead links are appearing in the sitemap. Is this possible? Any work-arounds?
Thanks!
Go to the site that created the plugin for support
(2009-11-10, 01:35 AM)Zomaian Wrote: [ -> ]Go to the site that created the plugin for support
The creator of the plugin (frostschutz) reads all these posts anyway, but if the problem is as I think it might be (leftover entries in the database when forums are edited), than it's a MyBB issue and not one of the plugin.... but thanks for the suggestion. Smile
Welcome since this forum is for Mybb 1.4 support only and only the forum and not plugin and the es Wink