MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Kyonko - Workshop!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey, I am Kyonko for thous who don't know me!

In any rate I will be starting to create themes for MyBB. I have quite a bit of experience with Photoshop, XHTML, CSS, Python, HTML, PHP, MySQL, XML, SXLT, ASP .Net, JSP and ColdFusion

So what is this workshop about? Well if you have any suggestion on what them you would like to see just post your suggestion here.

For example;

Hello, Kyonko!. Could you please make a Counter Strike theme. -Thank You!

P.S. I have Counter Strike theme made but for IPB 1.3.x ^^ oye..

Suggestions are welcomed. Note I will not accept any suggestion which go against MyBB rules and just general rules. Such as request to make a hentai theme which will be denied.

-Thanks Kyonko!
Can we see samples of some of your work?
"Kyonko - Workshop!" Love the name maybe make a website like kyonkoworkshop.com ?
lol, if I had some extra money to buy a .com or .net domain for my free hosting I would but I have no money at the time to buy a domain, but thx for the idea ^^

@Gordie

This is a suggestion section, so I wan't to hear suggestion on themes MyBB uses would like to see.

But here is some of my work done for IPB a long time ago....

http://freindstar.b1.jcink.com/ (StarCraft II v1 Invision)
http://seed.b1.jcink.com/ (CS v1 Invision)

This themes are still copyrighted by me ^^

Here is my site by the way ^^ its still in development as I am going to re-make the theme since I did that theme in just 45 min and did not put anything into it lol....

http://kyonkoworkshop.us.to/?cfm=home
I'd like to see something with "not so common colors".
Maybe something in teal or orange, or...I' don't know...just something different. Stay away from blue and red!
If you want to help MyBBIT, i would love that.
@Gordie

As I stated those themes where created long time ago and by long time ago I mean 2007 if not 2006. The themes where created for IPB 1.3.x and not MyBB at that time. And I don't see common colors. If you are talking about my main site then really I don't care as I am re-designing the thing.

And, this is thread is for suggestions only not request ^^... I will start making themes soon but you can not judge something from the way it looks with out knowing when it was made. I have strong feeling that you your self never created any IPB 1.3.x themes back in 2006-2007 when browsers where much worst then now. You can ask FullMetalBabe who saw my web designs not forum designs but web designs and she liked them very much since there done pretty well and most of them where coded rather then waiting to be ever made in .PSD format.

@T0m

Whats MyBBIT? and what can I help with? - I might help but I need to know with what at first before signing my self up for anything.
Basicly its a lightbox forum. Or in newbs terms, a forum that is completely ajax. But when we release it completely, it will have two themes, one for search engines, and one for the MyBBIT.
And how can I help with this?
Pages: 1 2